Easter ReviewWoman in the Middle | April 21, 2014
We had a good day yesterday and I hope you did , too! Here is a little review of our Easter:
1. To get to church on time, I told everyone we had to leave ten minutes earlier than we really needed to. Worked like a charm!
2. The whole family (and the whole congregation, actually) was in awe of the decorations in the sanctuary of our 100-year-old church. The photo doesn’t do it justice but here it is:
A group of people hung these ribbons of all different colors across the sanctuary. It was breathtaking because it was beautiful and unexpected. It was also breathtaking because of what it must have taken to make this happen.
3. I discovered that deviled eggs work really well as a chaser after dinner. When you go to the fridge to get out dessert and realize you forgot to put out those two dozen eggs you made, pass them around anyway! Dessert can wait!
4. We crowned Hubby “King of the Grill” after we enjoyed his excellent shish kabobs and grilled asparagus. Yum!
5. I forced Hubby to go for a walk with me to walk off a few of those Easter calories. It was a beautiful evening!