My birthday was right before Thanksgiving. Here is the “recipe” that made it wonderful.
1. Wake up to find flowers form Hubby waiting for me. (This is the 33rd birthday in a row he has given me flowers.)
2. Have a healthy smoothie for breakfast.
3. Go to Zumba class. (Thought about skipping Zumba. After all, it was my birthday. But, I decided the best gift I can give myself at this point is good health.)
4. Have the daughter who isn’t working go to class with me.
5. Use the two freebies on my Starbuck’s card to get a protein box and a tall double chocolate Frappuccino for lunch.
5. Go to my favorite store in all the world, Dress Barn, and look at all the lovely things, then buy myself a new top (on clearance!) and a pair of earrings. Even better, find a few things for Christmas presents as well.
6. Have a delicious burger and onion rigs for dinner at a local burger joint.
7. Open presents from my family.
8. Have my favorite Marie Calendar’s pie for dessert. (I have studied Marie Callender’s pies for many years. The absolute best, as far as I am concerned, is the German Chocolate pie!)